Get Involved and Make a Difference!
"Volunteering is an important part of maintaining a healthy attitude and frame of reference. You will often find yourself in the company of other positive minded people."
Community Events – Volunteer to help at one of our upcoming events
· Celebrity Pheasant Hunt, Denver ~ Colorado (October)
· Dave Diaz-Infante / Mark Schlereth Celebrity Golf Classic, Denver ~ Colorado (May)
· IBIS Golf Tournament, West Palm Beach ~ Florida (February)
Host A Fundraiser
· Do you have the ability to host an event in your city?
· Computer and phone assistance need in Windsor, Colorado.
· Do you possess the writing skills to assist in securing funding thru grant writing?
· Does your company offer Corporate Sponsorships?
· Can your company donate items toward any of our events?
· Do you have the ability to donate an item for our silent auction?
o Help raise funds that will aid in the research and development of SWS and other Neurological disorders
o Make a meaningful difference in your community
o Help raise awareness of Sturge Weber Syndrome
o Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime
o Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule
o Help children that can’t help themselves!
I have interest in finding out more about volunteering!